SE3016 - Read the eBay description carefully

IAPro

n00b
Joined
Oct 4, 2012
Messages
20
I'm likely stating the obvious here, but read the details carefully on the SE3016s on eBay.

Yesterday digitalmind2000 posted what initially appeared to be a smoking deal on SE3016s populated with various numbers, sizes and types of drives. An SE3016 with 4 250GB drives for $129.99 + fairly reasonable shipping (for me, $46.44), even though the 250GB drives are worth almost nothing, seems great until you read that it doesn't come with all of the trays.

The seller did reply back that the trays could be included if I asked for them at checkout, but did not volunteer that they would cost $5 extra each until I pressed them for that information.

$129.99 + $60 + shipping with four still somewhat useful drives is still pretty good but not the fantastic deal it looked like at first.
 
Back
Top