SD best option?

Rydawg5143

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Apr 22, 2008
Messages
6,781
Going to be selling some random comp parts I have around in hopes of buying something that will help my PC feel a lil faster. I play games, encode and school work pretty much. WIsh I could make the whole transition to i7 or something but not happening for a long time.

6400AAKSx2+hd103ux2j, ep45-ds3r,Q9550 3.4Ghz, OCZ 8GB DDR2 800, Antec 620,Antec 900, ATI4870 , SH-S203N, Win 7

I'm thinking either a new GPU (or another 4870) though i prefer 1 card
An SSD for OS/games?
hmm ideas?

Also just curious what todays value would be for my system.
 
I would keep what you have now its still a Capable gaming system & just upgrade the video card. Whats wrong with it that you want to upgrade?

Also they have a rule here cant ask for the value of current systems.
 
If its a gaming improvement you feel you need upg the video.. If its not a gaming upg your yearning for then get a SSD
 
Back
Top