Constanople
Weaksauce
- Joined
- Oct 10, 2005
- Messages
- 100
Ok, so i have a 146 opty running at 1.46 and 2900 mhz. I thought my temps were high, mbm says 38 idle, and 55 load in prime. So i reseated my hs the other night, and no change. The AS was making great contact, and i am confident it is again. So I decided to let the machine idle, and remove the 120mm fan I have from it, to make sure the temps raised. so Now here I sit with no fan on my HS, and my temps are..........38c idle, 52 load atm in SuperPi 32m, 100% cpu.
No matter how, or where i place the fan, the temps dont go down. Is it possible to have a faulty heatsink? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
The fact that the ninja runs 55c full prime load with no fans is pretty neat tho
and just to throw this into the mix. I am holding my hand on the heatpipes of the ninja and they are slightly warmer then ambient.
No matter how, or where i place the fan, the temps dont go down. Is it possible to have a faulty heatsink? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
The fact that the ninja runs 55c full prime load with no fans is pretty neat tho
and just to throw this into the mix. I am holding my hand on the heatpipes of the ninja and they are slightly warmer then ambient.