• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

SCSI question

sdgserv

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
1,034
Put together a sys. for a client.

Intel x6800
Asus
LSI 3442 E-R
Fujitsu Max 3073 x 2
8800 GTX
Blah Blah blah

My question is should I change to a Dynamic Disk..Since I have no Idea what that will do?
Never used SCSI controller in a PCI-E slot before. The SAS is pretty slick
By the way this comp runs like Bat out of H***

Thanks for any help
 
sdgserv said:
My question is should I change to a Dynamic Disk..Since I have no Idea what that will do?

Not unless you really have the need for Windows software RAID.
If you've never used dynamic disks before, it's not the time to start. It's just a pain that's not worth your time.
 
I have been reading a little..I agree. will just leave alone

Thanks you
 
Back
Top