• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

script error

iamgus_gus

Weaksauce
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
114
ok my younger brother asked me to ask about this error hes getting. he says he gets it alot when using the internet when changing form one page to another or on AIM. it says says

"an error has occured in the script on this page

Line:12
char:1
error: object expected
code:0
file://C:\Documents and setting\alex\local settings\temp\NDr1217.tmp.html

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page

yes no"

where might it come from. he has a new vaio. xp home
 
More info might be nice. Things like...

What browser is he using?

What plugins are installed in the browser?

Does he always get this error for certain pages and if so what pages?


I've had that error before but not very often at all and usually I just don't worry about it. I usually go ahead and say yes I want to continue running scripts on that page. I've never had a problem saying yes to that.
 
Back
Top