Screenmirror / Bluetooth / wifi

Psycrow

Gawd
Im trying to mirror my pc to tv using windows key +p where i have some options to extend or dublicate the screen.
But i cant see my tv on that list.

My tv is a phillips 55pus7502/12 and i have enabled Bluetooth and connected it to the same wireless network.
I cant get it to work...

Under windows settings bluetooth and other units i see a list where my tv is found and connected under other units.
using the onboard bluetooth. Also Bluetooth is enabled on the pc and i can detect the pc with my phone and connect.
The ts is within 5 meter range but not in a direct liniar placement..do i need s stronger bluetooth dongle of some sort ?

Also my pc motherboard has 2 wireless plugins that i can connect a wifi adapter to.
Would that help so i can connect with wifi screen mirror ?

I need some help to understand this

ive only ever used wifi wireless displays. i dont think you can do video over bluetooth. if you get wifi, then you press win+k to connect to a wireless display.

Ok..how do i stream over wireless..I press win+k and see only my pc monitor. The tv is connected to the same wifi.
Stupid question meaybe but im connected with cable lan from my pc to the router. Then the tv is connected to my wireless 2.4 ghz net.
Do i also need to install the wireless dongle/antena that came with my mother board asus ? In order to be eable to to find my TV on win+k list ?

Ok..how do i stream over wireless..I press win+k and see only my pc monitor. The tv is connected to the same wifi.
Stupid question meaybe but im connected with cable lan from my pc to the router. Then the tv is connected to my wireless 2.4 ghz net.
Do i also need to install the wireless dongle/antena that came with my mother board asus ? In order to be eable to to find my TV on win+k list ?
yeah i think both need to be on wifi, so they are in the same ip range. so yeah youll need the antenna(s).

Back