• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

screen tearing with vsync

bladeiai

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 26, 2004
Messages
1,126
I was just wondering if it was still possible to get screen tear when you have vsync enabled? because it seems like it is doing it when I fly the choppers in bf2 even with vsync on. anyone else noticed this? my driver profile might be messed up tho because I notice when I change them for indevidual games (since I got 77.77) it messes up the global settings for somereason

I have a dell 2005fpw, so maybe that has somthing to do with it
 
enabling vsync is supposed to get rid of tearing, so maybe your card isn't timing right. I say just disable it
 
i just thought of somethin. trun up the monitor refresh rate to around 75 Hz and u might be seein less tears on ur monitor.
 
Back
Top