Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
When I right click on something on my computer, the screen goes black for a second. What gives? I changed the video card with the same results. This is a P4 with a gig of ram, but I do have 4 hard drives and a DVD-RW and DVD-rom.
Lower res and try........grab another mouse... get into safe mode and try......
its kinda hard to pinpoint. When you right click the mouse, it generates an interrupt and its being sent over the sys bus to the cpu. so many things come into play, your mouse, I/O controller, video card, CPU, OS, hard drive and etc...