• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Screen goes black when I try to double click??

finkle

Gawd
Joined
Oct 3, 2005
Messages
797
this is odd... just started doing it... when I double click anything, my screen goes black and whatever I DC on won't open, if I RC and use open, everything is fine...waits a couple seconds then my desktop comes back like nothing happend...

Windows XP Pro w/sp2
Hardware below in sig...
the OC is back to default trying to debug this...
Ran Spybot, AVG virus scan, CCleaner, windows defender...

any thoughts???

thanks, finkle
 
Back
Top