Just recently started having some problems and hoping some of you guys could help me out. 
I currently have a 4 monitor setup all side by side. The middle two monitors are driven by a GTX 280 and the outer left and outer right monitors are driven by a 7800GTX. Just recently the outer left and outer right monitors went blank randomly. The middle two monitors were perfectly fine. They stayed on and didn't have any problems. I could still use the computer on the middle two monitors. After the outer left and outer right monitors went blank I was curious so I checked the nvidia display properties and come to find that the 7800GTX isn't on there anymore. The screen where it displays which monitors are connected to which video card. I currently have the latest drivers installed. This computer has been running fine for the last couple of weeks up until recently. Also, If I restart the computer, it works just fine again.
So at this point here's what I've come to:
-The outer left and outer right monitors are fine as they both go blank at the same time.
-The 7800GTX is defective? maybe?
-Did a google search and some said it could be a power problem?
I'm currently using a Ultra X-Pro 750 watt PSU so I don't think that could be it but I wouldn't be surprised.
If anyone could help me figure out why my outer left and outer right monitors are going blank that would be great!
My system is listed in my sig if needed.
TIA!
I currently have a 4 monitor setup all side by side. The middle two monitors are driven by a GTX 280 and the outer left and outer right monitors are driven by a 7800GTX. Just recently the outer left and outer right monitors went blank randomly. The middle two monitors were perfectly fine. They stayed on and didn't have any problems. I could still use the computer on the middle two monitors. After the outer left and outer right monitors went blank I was curious so I checked the nvidia display properties and come to find that the 7800GTX isn't on there anymore. The screen where it displays which monitors are connected to which video card. I currently have the latest drivers installed. This computer has been running fine for the last couple of weeks up until recently. Also, If I restart the computer, it works just fine again.
So at this point here's what I've come to:
-The outer left and outer right monitors are fine as they both go blank at the same time.
-The 7800GTX is defective? maybe?
-Did a google search and some said it could be a power problem?
I'm currently using a Ultra X-Pro 750 watt PSU so I don't think that could be it but I wouldn't be surprised.
If anyone could help me figure out why my outer left and outer right monitors are going blank that would be great!
My system is listed in my sig if needed.
TIA!