Scotch Case

jussA

n00b
ahhh... the power of scotch tape.

scotchcase.jpg

available at a stationary shop near you!

i've noticed 3 things in this pic.

1. Why are the LED's for the fan on and the blades are not spinning?

2. Ok so when you put the side back on your case how does that fan get air to suck into the case.

3. Take that white plastic thing off the back of the case please!!! it looks so bad. (the thing that says PUSH!)

oh yeah, and wtf, that tape is nasty, and that fan will fall in a matter of days.

i have NO other way of installing them. i dont have a drill or a dremel!

yes y put a fan there, no air flow. u need to have a hole in the case inorder for the fan to push air. and yes y inst the fan moving?

WTf, you did that to a HP Pavilion? Thats like a crime I think.....
Not to the computer, but to the fan itself.

The fan itself is spinning, but the camera had I high enough exposure and shutter speed that it "froze" the fan. I've had this happen when I take my pictures when my PC is running.

And yes, youve gained absolutely nothing with that fan as the side panel it going to completely negate of the purpose of it.

Go buy a cheap ass drill and a hole saw and cut yourself a damn hole in the side of the case and mount the fan, you'll be much better off ;)

TAKE OFF THE WHITE PLASTIC PUSH THING !!!!!

THERE SHOULD BE A FAN BAY HIDDEN BY IT !!!

There is a place to "put" the fan.

its a friggin air duct. it directs the air to the cpu.

im gonna buy a dremel when i get the money. thatll be in like a couple of months...

air duct wut r u talking about it cant pull in the air. its like trying to blow out a brush fire 3 miles long. it just doesnt work

I've worked on Pavilion models like that day in and day out. The fan sucks air into the case directly to the HSF of the CPU. Efficent to cool the CPU but bad for the rest of the cases ventalition, or lackthereof

im saving up for a dremel multipro and gonna buy 2 blow holes.

there.

Originally posted by jussA
im saving up for a dremel multipro and gonna buy 2 blow holes.

there.

i think you mean, your going to make 2 blow holes ;)

lol ya ur gunna make 2 blow holes. if u want a site to order the window kit just say so and ill give it to you. its 11 dollars for the kit

Back