• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

SCO Unsure Whether It Can Win

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
While I know that most of this is just legal / financial mumbo jumbo that you have to say in a 10K filing, the choice of words has tongues wagging.

IBM has filed 6 motions for summary judgment that, if granted in whole or in substantial part, could resolve our claims in IBM’s favor or substantially reduce our claims.... We can not guarantee whether our claims against IBM or Novell will be heard by a jury.
 
I am always amazed by how long some cases can drag out in the US legal system.

What is is like in the court room day in and day out? "We know you stole our code", "What code", "O you know what I am talking about", " No I don't", "Yes you do"..
 
I forgot all about this case and assumed that it was already over. Talk about dragging some ass.
 
sco_20040220131626966_1.jpg
 
SCO.... here's a clue.... you were NEVER going to win your BS suit. ATT effectively put that mess into the public domain before oyu bought it, and you bought a pig in a poke like the sucker fools you are... POWNED. :cool:

Now, your Honor, about those sanctions we asked for in our counterclaim over this frivilous nonsense suit.....
 
Back
Top