Scissor Switch Keyboard Recommendations?

siluro

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
336
After a few years of use with the Rapoo E9050, I have unfortunately managed to break a key and looking to replace the keyboard. So far I have really been happy with the Rapoo, so I was looking at just buying another (the E9070 for the included numberpad this time). Before I do though, since it’s been a little while, I was wondering if anyone has come across other scissor switch keyboards that they would recommend? A backlight would be a welcome addition, but most of all I want something that is built nicely and has a very tactile feel for a scissor switch.

Also as a side note, I am not interested in mechanical as it just does not suit me. Thanks
 
Logitech K750
SIIG Aluminum

I use the K750 and like it a lot. It's wireless and recharges with a desk lamp, so no batteries needed. The SIIG is a very nice wired keyboard. Both are full-size with number pads.
 
Back
Top