Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Wowzers Pritchy. That's a top looking desk. You certainly whipped that up real quick. I've been watching this young lad over the past month or two making his desk (I'm in his class) and boy, I'll tell you, he's a piece of work. Top effort. Loving the glass shelves too.
Only criticism I'd have with how you have it set up is that with the under-desk leg space looking tight to begin with, having your comp down there taking up even more space would drive me nuts. But then again, this isn't my desk. Aside from that, it looks great, Good work!