• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Sceptre

crzyhrse50

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 30, 2007
Messages
108
What do you guys think about sceptre monitors?
I had a 17in a few years ago and it died on me less than a year, i have not gotten another one, but saw a 24' 1080p model for only 259.99. Was thinking of getting it but would like some advise first.
I am a gamer, watch tv and movies on it as well.
 
I have a 20" 20XG-NAGA3 Sceptre monitor and both game and watch tv/moves on it all the time. I have little to complain about given the fact that it's a TFT panel, but I do plan on getting something bigger soon.

To summarize, I am happy with Sceptre as a brand and this monitor has served me well for the past couple years. :)
 
Back
Top