• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Scan Resolution: Optical vs. Enhanced?

jimnms

Gawd
Joined
Mar 15, 2003
Messages
882
I'd like to have a separate scanner and printer, but I don't have the room for both. I've found a laser printer/copier/scanner that I like. Even though the printer/copier part is B&W, the scanner is color.

The specs say the optical scan resolution is 600x600dpi with 4800x4800dpi enhanced. What does the enhanced resolution mean? Is that like the useless digital zoom on a digital camera? Whould this bee good for scanning photos?
 
Back
Top