Scammer: Yida

VoloxitySF

Gawd
Tried to buy a Verizon razr V3C from him

sent $180 for a Razr V3C and he never sent it, he sent a decoy package to my City to make me think it was a postal error. Horrible trader, stupid kid.

If you want to know anything else AIM me at nRyan4L

If you have any info that can help me out you can PMME or AIM me at nRyan4L

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1094957 - That's the thread where it was put up F/S.

From the looks of that thread he's been paid about 4 times over for the same item and either never sent it to anybody, or sent it to the original buyer but kept all the funds from the other people. Either way it's not right. I hope you can get your cash back bro. :mad:

You have sent a full or partial refund to Elizabeth Gundaker ([email protected]).

Note to Buyer:
your money back

-----------------------------------
Payment Details
-----------------------------------

Date Payment Sent: Sep. 12, 2006

Amount: $180.00 USD

Well guys.... :eek: :rolleyes:
I don't know what to say but:
I purchased from him a pda about 3 weeks ago.
Transfered half of $$ to his paypal after shipment and the rest after product was delivered...
No problem here...I GOT IT
Still waiting for the memory stick - but I was promised quick shipment......

he sent my money back after I started leaving bad feedback. Def tried to scam me but didn't work out too well. Hope Yida has learned a lesson and decides not to LIE and CHEAT anymore.

He later trys to tell me that the decoy package was put in his mail box and sent to my house because he didn't have time or a way to get to the post office to ship the real thing. Envelopes you put in the mail don't get tracking numbers. Reguardless of my still not 100% verified refund, Yida, you still have tons to learn.

I paid him for a v3m cell phone , he send me a package of newspapers....he did refund my money immediatly though

wow, decoys, defintely leave his ass some bad bad bad bad negative feedback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miller_any_time said:
Well guys.... :eek: :rolleyes:
I don't know what to say but:
I purchased from him a pda about 3 weeks ago.
Transfered half of $$ to his paypal after shipment and the rest after product was delivered...
No problem here...I GOT IT
Still waiting for the memory stick - but I was promised quick shipment......

Got it ALL ---- Great seller....

:)

Miller_any_time said:
Got it ALL ---- Great seller....

:)
Whatever, got the item or not, he sent a decoy, you better have not let him have a positive feedback.

anz plr stop hating on me, did i scam anybody? YOUR the only one posting in this dead thread. stop and move on.

Well, no you did not successfully, but attempted with the "decoy" but W/E I am unsubscribing from this thread. Have fun trading/selling.

If you sent people empty boxes, you tried to scam people. Why do you want this to drop? Do you want to try to scam for a higher dollar item before you're officially called a troll?

/edit: if you are one of the people refunded, I would highly reccomend getting that money out of your paypal account before paypal decides that the funds are fraudulent and takes the money back (just in case. I don't know for sure that the funds are fraudulent, but this is so freaking fishy that I wouldn't doubt it).

Back