SC2 $9.98 in-store

This is very late in the game. Most BestBuy stores are not price matching anymore due to the fact that it is a clearance sale.

This is showing up under Nintendo DS games for some reason. Also it says you must purchase Pokemon 2 White or Black to get the 70% off deal.

soooo yesterday 10/12/2012..... the tukwila, wa best buy price matched it...i got battelfield 3 (premium edition FTW by the way) and diablo 3 for 9.98 each.... they were all out of skyrim and SC3 though.... they didnt even bother to ask me what store they were matching...... all they said was "toys r us is KILLLLLING us this week."...... maybe you could have similar luck...

soooo yesterday 10/12/2012..... the tukwila, wa best buy price matched it...i got battelfield 3 (premium edition FTW by the way) and diablo 3 for 9.98 each.... they were all out of skyrim and SC3 though.... they didnt even bother to ask me what store they were matching...... all they said was "toys r us is KILLLLLING us this week."...... maybe you could have similar luck...

Very nice!

They wouldn't match it for me, and two Best Buys provided two different reason for not matching it. One said they don't price match on clearance items as Toys R Us will no longer be carrying the items. The other said they won't price match on out of stock items.

Best buy always has an excuse, they have a thousand reasons why they do not need to price match. This is also why there amazon / internet price matching for black friday is going to be a joke. Best buy wrote the book on bait and switch.

They wouldn't match it for me, and two Best Buys provided two different reason for not matching it. One said they don't price match on clearance items as Toys R Us will no longer be carrying the items. The other said they won't price match on out of stock items.

To me these are reasonable reasons to deny a price match.

I was at BB last night to try my hand at this, and as expected they declined to match. What's funny is I wandered around the store for 10 minutes trying to find the PC games section and eventually had to ask somebody to direct me. Turns out the reason I couldn't find it is that Best Buy is themselves clearing out PC games and this store's offering had dwindled to a run of shelf space maybe 5 feet long and only 2 shelves high. Yet their reason for not matching price was that they wont match somebody else's clearance prices...

Good luck trying to move all those copies of SC2 for $40 + tax on shelf B17.

After Diablo 3...I don't think any Blizzard item is a hot deal if it costs money, no matter the amount :mad:

After Diablo 3...I don't think any Blizzard item is a hot deal if it costs money, no matter the amount :mad:

I've only played the beta myself but I'd have to agree.

Blizzard was a great company.... Activision Blizzard or what ever they merged to is not. I've only played SC2 from a friends account. Having to give them my name address and all my info just to "rent" their game that they can de activate at any time is bullshit.

For $10 I'd take it but I wont be paying much more than that for it.

How the hell did you get the Premium edition they don't even list it for PC on TRU?

As a follow up I was able to buy 2 copies last night. Took 2 stops. The first time store I went to I asked someone what I needed to do for a price match and they directed me to the Customer Service desk. The guy there was about to do it when someone else walked up and asked if this was the Toy R Us deal and said they won't do it. After looking at the Best Buy price match info again, I stopped at a 2nd store and simply took them up to the checkout counter, showed the ad on my phone and the guy did it. We walked to a different register, he said he was easier to do there, and I got two copies for $21 and change. My advice, got to the register and just say you have a price match to do. Wal-Mart does list it as something they carry but didn't show online that they had it at a store close to me. Otherwise I would've tried there also. Good luck! En Taro Tassadar!

i think ill go get 2 copies of sc2 and 2 of diablo 3 and then resell them

I've only played the beta myself but I'd have to agree.

Blizzard was a great company.... Activision Blizzard or what ever they merged to is not. I've only played SC2 from a friends account. Having to give them my name address and all my info just to "rent" their game that they can de activate at any time is bullshit.

For $10 I'd take it but I wont be paying much more than that for it.

Huh, I guess I have been renting their game for the last 2 years then. Weird that I still play SC2. Also it is weird that I can't find another game on my shelf that is 2 years old that I am still playing.

Huh, I guess I have been renting their game for the last 2 years then. Weird that I still play SC2. Also it is weird that I can't find another game on my shelf that is 2 years old that I am still playing.

people hate for no reason. spoiled little gamer kids

people hate for no reason. spoiled little gamer kids

Its ridiculous. Everyone assumes it is some sort of fucking conspiracy or that games 10 years from now will be relevant, as if every game out there is a Panzer Dragoon Saga.

I could give a shit less if my Guild Wars 1 account was deactivated. I never play it anymore nor do I miss the money I spent on it.

Some of you people need to realize that when you own a house, have to replace a furnace/windows/concrete/replace something on a car that 60 dollars really isn't a lot of money.

And the information argument is bullshit. My county assessor publishes all our addresses etc as public record.

I guess now that blizzard billed my credit card with my address I should continue to lock my doors at, lest be the big bad blizzard employee comes over to rape my wife, kick me in the stomach and deactivate my copy of SC2. THE HORROR!

brought my dad to help me pricematch at the military exchange. i felt like a kid. also got BF3 and had no taxes.

Just went to wal mart they refused to price match because its an on line price. Guess I should have known just gave it a shot anyway.

Back