• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

SC2 + 10.9 + app profiles = BSOD

  • Thread starter Deleted member 82943
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 82943

Guest
This is really frustrating. I love SC2. I played just fine on a single 5850 card. I got another one from a fellow [H] and I thought things were peachy. I have had no luck at 10.9 or 10.5a with the 10.9 app profile. I can't get SC2 to work with me in CFX mode.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
i can't get the drivers to work, any one get CFX working in SC2? anyone?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top