SBLive! system tray icon

skudmunky

[H]ard|Gawd
I recently got a new hard disk and stuck windows on it, since my old one died. anyways, i couldnt find the SBLive! installation cd, so i downloaded the drivers from creative. this worked great, except I can't get creative diagnostics, and I dont have the creative system tray icon, it's still the regular volume icon. Any way to fix this? Can i download the cd image somewhere and burn it?

everything else seems to work about the same, but the system tray thing was something I used a lot.

Since I am so generous I will make an ISO file for you (I have the original cd), I just dont know how to host the 290mb file thats all????

If you have MSN messenger than that could be the easy way of doing it. Send me a PM and I will be glad to give you the ISO:)

DaRkF0g said:
Since I am so generous I will make an ISO file for you (I have the original cd), I just dont know how to host the 290mb file thats all????

If you have MSN messenger than that could be the easy way of doing it. Send me a PM and I will be glad to give you the ISO:)

sweet! thanks.

Back