• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

sblive dell issues

ziddey

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Dec 24, 2002
Messages
5,392
Hi. I reinstalled windows on a friend's computer and installed all the drivers. Then I find out a few days later that there are very limited controls for the volume control of the sblive device. Most critically, there is no microphone option for recording, and the friend does a lot of voip with the computer. So I reinstalled the drivers and they showed up. And I thought it was done. But then they disappeared again. It seems like everytime I install them, they'll show up. That is, until the next reboot. After the reboot, they disappear again. What's going on?? I've tried a variety of different drivers and all of them do this. I've even wiped the inf's from the directory and started from scratch but same result!!
 
Back
Top