• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

SB75G2 Heat Issues?

Odigo

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
820
I'm going to add my current PC (check sig) to a SB75G2. Will I have any problems? I'm told the dual raptors will get too hot.
 
i know its a cool case, but this is more of a cooling question ;)

off to OC&C you go
 
Well they do get hotter than usual systems...Maybe you want to WC this bad boy:D
 
Originally posted by pHatalbOom
Just put a Vantec tornado(hairdryer style baby) in instead of the stock fan

Add some teflon feet for some quality entertainment.

ps, post video:D

maybe a fan on each side of the ice radiator(one outside the case)?or even a 92mm fan with an 80mm adapter on the back
(get a fancy aluminum adapter with a led fan).
get creative and post pics:) .
 
Back
Top