• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

SB Live value VS Realtek alc650

Shark

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Mar 10, 2000
Messages
1,144
Of these two crappy options, which would be better audio-wise, and performance-wise?

thanks.
 
I'd go with the SBLive! but thats just me, i love those cards :D

OldmX
 
Not sure on the SB Live performance wise... but it's certainly the better of your 2 options. I still own a bunch of them, and I'm still happy with them.
 
steviep said:
Not sure on the SB Live performance wise... but it's certainly the better of your 2 options. I still own a bunch of them, and I'm still happy with them.

Do you use the creative drivers?
What about the kxproject drivers?
 
I would go with the Realtek for its superior sound quality and Sensaura HRTF's which best the Live's.

Don't know about cpu usage, but the Realtek couldn't possibly be any worse.
 
You won't be asking if you didn't already own them both. Why don't you try them and find out?
 
GodsMadClown said:
You won't be asking if you didn't already own them both. Why don't you try them and find out?

Why do something when somebody else has already done the work for me?
 
Back
Top