• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

SB Live! Value Center Channel Squelch

NotSoSimple

[H]F Junkie
Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
14,618
Im getting ALOT of noise/squelching coming from my center channel. I have Creative Inspire 5100 5.1 Speakers, and all the speakers work great, except for the center channel. Its so bad, right now I just have it unplugged! Its sitting ontop of two monitors (Dual monitor system), and I moved the center channel speaker wire away from every wire, but it still gives me intereference. How can I fix this?
 
Originally posted by s8n
i didn't realize the sb live value did 5.1 output.

Creative made a SB Live 5.1 card. It was actually their first 5.1 card...
 
Back
Top