• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

SB Audigy (8000)

pjunger

n00b
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
1
Have and SB AUDIGY (8000) that suddenly started having problem with adequate sound reproduction. Using NERO to work with my sound files. Very little sound seems to be being received. Do I need a new card? Replay is fine as ever.

Many thanks for any help.
 
Have you updated or changed drivers recently?

I used an Audigy2 ZS up until very recently, and was a very good card for all the years I had it, until one day it started giving me problems. Suspiciously they were problems very similar to those I had experienced on an X-Fi. Turns out that it was a new driver from creative that was the real problem, and it affected both cards.
 
Back
Top