Save $8.62 off your $50 or more Amazon order today only

Thanks! Finally picked up the G403 I've been wanting to try to see if I like it better than the G Pro...

Let me me know how you like it. I'm pondering that one as well.

Will do. Of the newer Logitech mice, I've had the G502, G303, and the G Pro...so far I think the G303 is my favorite but I'm obviously the odd man out since the 502 and Pro seem way more popular. So if I like the 403, most others probably won't. :p

Will do. Of the newer Logitech mice, I've had the G502, G303, and the G Pro...so far I think the G303 is my favorite but I'm obviously the odd man out since the 502 and Pro seem way more popular. So if I like the 403, most others probably won't. :p
My favorite mouse has always been the dethadder, but I've went through countless. I am currently using the 402 as my daily driver, its good, but not great.

My favorite mouse has always been the dethadder, but I've went through countless. I am currently using the 402 as my daily driver, its good, but not great.

+1, only use Death Adder's now when it comes to my standard go-to gaming mouse. I tried the one of the similar priced Logitech G mice, but ended up having to replace it 3 times before I gave up on it (kept having sticky clicks with all of them, not putting up with that shit).

My MX518 (still have it, don't use it however) was a champion for many, many years.

+1, only use Death Adder's now when it comes to my standard go-to gaming mouse. I tried the one of the similar priced Logitech G mice, but ended up having to replace it 3 times before I gave up on it (kept having sticky clicks with all of them, not putting up with that shit).

My MX518 (still have it, don't use it however) was a champion for many, many years.
New Dethadders built better than the old ones?

Nice find! I used this to grab a 500Gb Sandisk SSD for my 11 year old's gaming rig.

Is there a way to filter items that are sold by amazon only? All of the items i selected aren't sold by amazon so the discount didn't apply.

And not everything sold by amazon, even aside from the listed exclusions, are part of the promo. I tried it on a Samsonite carry-on and it refused the discount "for this item" even though it was sold by Amazon.

Reactions: Hulk
like this
Out of the half of my Amazon wish lists (with each list with at least a dozen items) I was not able to find a single item that was SOLD by Amazon. Everything is sold by some other company and shipped by Amazon.

G303 is my current favorite as well.

Back