• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Satan Folder?

Tormond

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - June 2007
Joined
May 4, 2003
Messages
1,406
Well apparently all the heat that my CPUs folding has generated has put me in the dubious position of being a devil folder..

Check my Donator Rank
 
if my math is correct (and it rarely is) There have been 57 [H] folks there ahead of me.. I personally think it is probably Mary's doing :D
 
Sorry, I thought you were talking WU's or Points...that rank is COOL :cool:

Actually my extension at work is 1666 I tell everybody that I am 1 and the devil ;>

 
sawatt said:
Sorry, I thought you were talking WU's or Points...that rank is COOL :cool:

Actually my extension at work is 1666 I tell everybody that I am 1 and the devil ;>



hehe... nice.
My extention at work is 1337... the sad thing is I work for a software company and only a handful of people here get it. By boss's is the same as yours - 1666 - and he's pretty convinced he is Satan.

Peace,
Tim
 
Tormond said:
if my math is correct (and it rarely is) There have been 57 [H] folks there ahead of me.. I personally think it is probably Mary's doing :D

Nah, Mary isn't Satan, he just made a deal with Satan. How else could you explain it? ;)
 
pageian said:
Nah, Mary isn't Satan, he just made a deal with Satan. How else could you explain it? ;)

The Moose got drunk and gave the wrong person a reach around? :p

 
Back
Top