• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

SATA2 + SATA1 a no no ?

ethos11

Weaksauce
Joined
May 4, 2005
Messages
86
I have a couple of SATA HD's, one is a 250GB SATA2 and the other is 160GB SATA1, I'm only using the 250GB at the moment. Is there a performace decrease if I connect the other one as a single drive also (no RAID)?
 
No. That'll work fine, and at full speed. Sata channels are independent of each other.

 
Back
Top