Wanna know if SATA2 hd can be used with SATA1 controller ?
My boot drive seems to have problem, and I really have to buy a new one in 24 hours. I have lots of works to do , and I don't have time for research.
Wanna know if SATA2 hd can be used with SATA1 controller ?
Is SATA driver as reliable as PATA ? Any serious issue why I have to stay with PATA ?
Looking at Seagate 200-250GB SATA2 with 8MB cache. Does Seagate also have 200-250GB version with only 2MB cache ?
What is 7200.7 , 7200.8, 7200.9 ? What difference ?
NCQ, any PATA or SATA drives from Seagate that supports NCQ ?
My boot drive seems to have problem, and I really have to buy a new one in 24 hours. I have lots of works to do , and I don't have time for research.
Wanna know if SATA2 hd can be used with SATA1 controller ?
Is SATA driver as reliable as PATA ? Any serious issue why I have to stay with PATA ?
Looking at Seagate 200-250GB SATA2 with 8MB cache. Does Seagate also have 200-250GB version with only 2MB cache ?
What is 7200.7 , 7200.8, 7200.9 ? What difference ?
NCQ, any PATA or SATA drives from Seagate that supports NCQ ?

