Well while I was on my primary computer, all of a sudden it started freezing and I'd get windows "alerts" that writes to C:\xxx failed (D: is my OS drive)... So I took my computer apart presuming that either my C: drive (Seagate SATA150 80gb) was on it's last legs, or one of the plugs on it were coming lose (data or power) So I pushed both of them toward the drive (to make sure they were pushed in), and I noticed the power connector slid easily.. further inspection led me to discover the power connector was broken (a portion of the bottom had broken off) and although I did my best attempts to repair it.. it seems unrepairable (it slides on and off lose). Rather than risking drive damage (if none is already done) by it possibly coming half off during use... I'd rather get a new one to replace it. Due to the oddity of the item, I'm having trouble finding any SATA power connectors to purchase (without buying a psu of course... because my tagan has always been a good performer) - Any suggestions of where I can get one or does anyone know someone with a dead psu that'd be willing to remove one? Thanks for any suggestions/input
In short for anyone not wanting to read ^.^ where can I find a new SATA power connector?
In short for anyone not wanting to read ^.^ where can I find a new SATA power connector?