• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

SATA PCI Raid controller

Archer75

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 10, 2001
Messages
6,471
What is a good one? Seems the onboard Raid on my motherboard causes very high CPU utilization so i'd rather not use that.
 
I've always been a fan of the LSI Logic cards. I have a 150-6, it's a pretty sweet card.
 
StorageJoe said:
I've always been a fan of the LSI Logic cards. I have a 150-6, it's a pretty sweet card.

I actually work for them. Don't know that I want to actually purchase one of thier cards! And they seem a bit spendy from what i've seen. But I suppose if they actually increase performance enough it might be worth it.
 
Back
Top