Would anybody know where i can get Sata hotswap pcb's or plugs?
Heres the situation. I have a thermaltake level 10, and it has 6 drive bays, but only 2 have hot swap plugs. The rest have mounting holes to screw in more plugs, but i have no idea where to buy such a thing. The only other place i've seen similar plugs is on the corsair 800D.
So would anybody know where i can find these trivial little things? It would make it much easier for me to install harddrives. I'd only have to slip out the little harddrive trays instead of taking off the panel and deal with the drama that comes with it.
Heres the situation. I have a thermaltake level 10, and it has 6 drive bays, but only 2 have hot swap plugs. The rest have mounting holes to screw in more plugs, but i have no idea where to buy such a thing. The only other place i've seen similar plugs is on the corsair 800D.
So would anybody know where i can find these trivial little things? It would make it much easier for me to install harddrives. I'd only have to slip out the little harddrive trays instead of taking off the panel and deal with the drama that comes with it.