DRJ1014
Supreme [H]ardness
- Joined
- Nov 11, 2003
- Messages
- 5,770
A while back I bought a WD 80gb Sata 7200 RPM Hard Drive from one of my friends. I Installed the drive correctly and did a windows update and the drive worked perfectly fine. (was fresh formatted)
About 2 months ago I formatted my computer and was unable to get the WD drive to be detected. (I am unable to do a windows update atm for obvious reasons) I have tried to download software from WD website to see if i can get the drive to be detected by windows but I have failed. The WD drive is just a storage drive.
How can I get windows to detect the drive?
About 2 months ago I formatted my computer and was unable to get the WD drive to be detected. (I am unable to do a windows update atm for obvious reasons) I have tried to download software from WD website to see if i can get the drive to be detected by windows but I have failed. The WD drive is just a storage drive.
How can I get windows to detect the drive?