• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

SATA 3.0Gb/s Support

Outrager

Gawd
Joined
Apr 9, 2002
Messages
879
I have an Abit IS7 motherboard. I know it supports SATA150 hard drives. But will it support the newer SATA 3.0Gb/s hard drives? If I had a choice between the two will it make a difference which one I get?
 
The newer SATA hdds should be backwards compatible. I have not heard of a case where they were not. There is almost no performance gain from moving to 3Gbps sata drives.
 
Back
Top