• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Sata / 150 PCI Card

MOC

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 4, 2003
Messages
402
Hey got a problem when I boot and it's checking the promise chip on the Maxtor Sata / 150 PCI Card (it says NO BIOS LOADED) it use to work with no problems ,everything in
my DFI mobo is set correctly ? The sata card is hooked to a Maxtor 6L300RO 300gb .
I think the card went bad on me ,also ( It's drivers are always loaded correctly off the floppy) whenever I re-format .Do you think that pci card went bad.I connected the drive up
to my slave ata ,and all was fine with the H/D ...Thanx
 
Back
Top