• Great friend of mine with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    https://athleteoftheyear.org/2026/keenan-a856

Sapphire

Patriot

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2011/June 2013/De
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
2,502
Hey guys... if you own any sapphire products you can register them and be in the ssc club special deals and whatnot...

it also lets them know you are their customer...

The design team that made the SR-2 now works at sapphire...
If you own their products... let em know you expect a follow up...
 
lol... register the s/n to find out...
 
I somehow doubt they'd let me register my Radeon 9600 from 8 years ago.
 
you can only try...

anyhow got a reply back....
Hello Bryan,

Thanks for contacting us. I have forwarded your comments to our product management teams.

Best regards,

J******
 
I'm pretty sure my last sapphire product was an X1600
 
Back
Top