Hello everyone, I have a Sapphire X800XT (which is actually an X800XT PT disguise). I do NOT have it overclocked right now. At 500/500 even though it is actually a platinum with the samsung ram. I have been having this problem for the last few days, and I got a new computer case and put it together today and the problem seemed to be worse. My Case and I have this heatink I recently got the 5.4 catalysts and the problem started shortly after that.I blew my card out with compressed air and am ranging 65-100 º C. A lot of the times in the high eighties and mid ninties. I dont get it, I even took my side panel off my case and have a 74 cfm fan directly blowing at the card. Any suggestions on what I could do or get to help keep this thing cool, or could it be defective now?
EDIT: I did a little bit of rearraging of PCI cards to leave my radeon as much room as possible away from other cards to breathe a little better. I also have a fan blowing right on the underside of the card. I am ranging around the high 40's - low 50's idling and doing trivial things where as I range about 60-70ºC gaming. I could prolly knock a few degrees off at the expensive of more noise. I was wondering, for my videocard would you guys reccommend any type of cooling replacement in particular I can get, like new heatsinks and fans and what not for my graphics card, if so is the installation rather diffcult?
EDIT: I did a little bit of rearraging of PCI cards to leave my radeon as much room as possible away from other cards to breathe a little better. I also have a fan blowing right on the underside of the card. I am ranging around the high 40's - low 50's idling and doing trivial things where as I range about 60-70ºC gaming. I could prolly knock a few degrees off at the expensive of more noise. I was wondering, for my videocard would you guys reccommend any type of cooling replacement in particular I can get, like new heatsinks and fans and what not for my graphics card, if so is the installation rather diffcult?