• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Sapphire RMA Process???

bobhowell

n00b
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
31
I have a dead Sapphire HD3450. I got it from Newegg but don't have box, so they won't help. I get no response from links on Sapphire's site for RMA. So, is the 2 yr warenty now a catch-22. Any ideas??
 
No it isn't a catch-22..I guess you should have saved the original box since Newegg needs it.

RMA/Warranty

Sapphire VGA products carry a 2 year warranty with all enquires carried out through your initial place of purchase. This can only be carried out by the original purchaser Please contact your Dealer/Reseller for Warranty / RMA service. They will require proof of purchase which includes the original invoice/documentation.
 
Back
Top