• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Sapphire Radeon 9800pro 256 Problems

Gizort

n00b
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
2
Problem: 1# Once I boot up computer, I see some artifacts on my screen(Green lines). Once I go into windows everything looks fine except some borders on icons have some weird green lines around it, basically I have to click on "refresh" to get rid of them.

2# When I launch any Direct 3d games, characters have long spikes sticking out of them like its streched or something, ill try and provide a screenshot to show you. Never seen this before. please help!?(Video card is stock, not OC'ed)

Computer Asus a7n8x2 2200+ 784 ocz ram 80gig WD Sapphire Radeon 9800pro 256.

Here the screenshots. http://www.clanvdp.net/downloads/ffxispiked.jpg http://www.clanvdp.net/downloads/ffxispiked2.jpg
 
Take out your side case panel to let it cool. It looks like a heating problem to me.


BTW, woot a MMORPGer =) We need more people like us to offset the rampant FPS fanatics on this forum.
 
Back
Top