• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Sapphire R9-290

hmm even though I already have 6 GPUs - another 290 would be fun, the price its sitting at now isn't bad.


Oops the shipping kinda kills it for me, and I try never to buy via ebay because there is always someone out there with more money and the mind set 'I have to win this' no matter what it takes type thinking.

I do wish you luck - they are excellent mining cards -- my pair did 830khash out of the box all day long.
 
Ebay has screwed up the shipping part as it doesn't give you a lot of options to pick from, the old days you could just type is a price like $10.00 but not anymore..

Thanks to all of you that have bidded on it and i'm happy if it ended at the current price as I only had $386 in it.
 
I was looking at newegg last night and they have rised prices again on the R9-290 as when you click the $599 link it comes up to $649.. so maybe people feel it still a deal at $540.
 
I was looking at newegg last night and they have rised prices again on the R9-290 as when you click the $599 link it comes up to $649.. so maybe people feel it still a deal at $540.
This is just getting out of control. Nice job on the sale.
 
Great 35% ROI. Not only did you get to rent that R9 290 for free but you also got paid $140.
 
Back
Top