• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Sapphire HD 6950 dimensions?

LigTasm

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Jul 29, 2011
Messages
7,497
Hey guys, I'm looking at THIS particular model, the 100312-2SR. I need to know if any of you have it, exactly how long it is? It appears to be the same cooler design as some of the 6850's/6870's (I have the Sapphire 6870 with that cooler) so it should be the same length, but I can't find any measurements, not even on the Sapphire site.

I'm trying to get something a bit faster than the 6870 and it needs to fit in an unmodded SG05 case which has a max length of like 9.8 inches. The 6870 fits with room to spare, but I don't want to buy the 6950 and have it end up being bigger even though it looks the same. Any help would be appreciated.
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Great, just what I needed to know. Mynext choice that fit was the MSI GTX 570 OC/PE TFIII but it is $375 everywhere I can find it, way too expensive.
 
Back
Top