Anyone have experience with this setup? not overclocked/overclocked/latest drivers/third party drivers(omega)/earlier drivers/latest mobo bios/default bios/fastwrite on/off. still I get lockups and the card isnt hot at all, i can keep my hand on it all day long. is it possible i just got a defective card?
Usually like 10-15 mins into the game itll lock, or just clicking aruond in explorer itll lock up, and vpu recovery will kick on. without vpu recovery windows will just kick me into this 8bit display when the adapter crashes. any suggestions?
System:
ABIT NFS-7
AMD Barton 2500
Corsair xms3200 512 (2x256)
Sapphire 9600xt 128mb
Maxtor 160gb diamondmax 8mb cache hdd 7200rpm
Antec trueblue 480w PSU
NEC 8X DVDRW drive
My only idea is maybe it isnt getting enough power I mean do I have 7 fans running in my pc. all lighted and a cold cathode tube. So maybe all my lights are sucking all my psu juice? So when my gfx card needs it, it isnt there?
Usually like 10-15 mins into the game itll lock, or just clicking aruond in explorer itll lock up, and vpu recovery will kick on. without vpu recovery windows will just kick me into this 8bit display when the adapter crashes. any suggestions?
System:
ABIT NFS-7
AMD Barton 2500
Corsair xms3200 512 (2x256)
Sapphire 9600xt 128mb
Maxtor 160gb diamondmax 8mb cache hdd 7200rpm
Antec trueblue 480w PSU
NEC 8X DVDRW drive
My only idea is maybe it isnt getting enough power I mean do I have 7 fans running in my pc. all lighted and a cold cathode tube. So maybe all my lights are sucking all my psu juice? So when my gfx card needs it, it isnt there?