Space_Coyote
Gawd
- Joined
- Feb 2, 2007
- Messages
- 932
I just installed it and the PC starts up fine, but the card doesn't seem to be recognized. I downloaded the 13.1 Catalyst drivers and it installed really fast, but nothing happened after that. There is nothing in the ATI folder either for some reason. I tried the AMD auto-detect driver utility next, and it said they were unable to find the product.
I thought I read something about some people needing a BIOS update for their mobo to get it to work, so I just updated the ASUS P5Q SE2 to 0801. It didn't help though. Any idea what to try next?
Edit: well I just tried the CD that came with it (something I never usually do), and it fired right up.
I thought I read something about some people needing a BIOS update for their mobo to get it to work, so I just updated the ASUS P5Q SE2 to 0801. It didn't help though. Any idea what to try next?
Edit: well I just tried the CD that came with it (something I never usually do), and it fired right up.
Last edited: