Sapphire 7750 Low Profile Minix ITX AM3 motherboard. Seasonic TFX PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwksi1

Gawd
heatware: qwksi1
Prices are shipped USPS with DC. Paypal non-cc only. Trades: looking for a single slot 5750 or 6750.

Sapphire HD7750 low profile.
Bought this off ebay, I ran it for about a week just playing some DAYZ and parted out the system. I was going to keep it but then I looked at my bank account today. Impulse buy, my loss is your gain. SOLD

IMG_1018.jpg

Nvidia GTX 460 1GB
Bought this off ebay 3 months ago. It is a reference Nvidia card, Nvidia Brand. Cools surprisingly well. Looking for $90 shipped, or trade for a comparable or higher AMD card plus cash (if needed) either way.
T2eC16dHJHIE9nysfBq4BQkzbbSVn60_57.jpg

Minix 6150-UC3 ITX AM3 motherboard.
Bought this on here over a year ago, ran it for a week waiting for the Asrock z68 to come out. Sold it to a member on here, sat in his closet a year and then I bought it back from him. I added Cu heatsinks to the VRM with Arctic Silver adhesive. Used a Phenom x4 955 95w on it for about a week again and parted it out(got a deal on an ATX rig). This is a unique piece and the only AM3 board that accepts desktop DDR3 that I know of. $60 shipped.

IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_1024.jpg

Seasonic SS-300TGW TFX PSU 80 Plus Gold.
Bought this for above build, used a week and not run hard (7750 and 95w cpu). Like new (a few light scratches in the finish from mounting in the case) OEM. SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back