• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Sandybridge 2500k overclocking & heatsink

arachn1d

Gawd
Joined
Jan 7, 2005
Messages
836
Has anyone done it yet? What heatsink?

I still have my 2500k on the way but I forgot a heatsink. Anyone have recommendations? I'd prefer something that is easier to install. I hate "clipping" fans on.

My case is a NZXT Phantom.
 
Back
Top