Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I believe someone on here was posting from A SB HP notebook that they had for quite some time - SO, even though you can't buy them yet, expect to be able to very shortly, possibly even concurrently with the desktop launch
Went back to the local MicroCenter here in Rockville, MD (Where I got my SB laptop last Dec) and found them on the display floor...and with a $50 discount to boot.
Wish I could have stayed for the desktop launch this saturday, but my flight leaves already in a few hrs.