Hey guys,
Just built an i5 2500k last night. Was a little confused in the "bios" about setting the GPU mhz speed. Default speed was 1450mhz, and you can move it up to i think 3000mhz?
What setting do i keep this at. I am currently using "Auto", but how do i see how fast the GPU speed is in windows?
I am using this primary as an HTPC, and i'm trying to monitor if the GPU has enough juice for solid 1080p playback with fraps.
Any advice would be great.
Thanks.
Just built an i5 2500k last night. Was a little confused in the "bios" about setting the GPU mhz speed. Default speed was 1450mhz, and you can move it up to i think 3000mhz?
What setting do i keep this at. I am currently using "Auto", but how do i see how fast the GPU speed is in windows?
I am using this primary as an HTPC, and i'm trying to monitor if the GPU has enough juice for solid 1080p playback with fraps.
Any advice would be great.
Thanks.