Sandisk Cruzer USB Mini FlashDrive 256MB Model SDCZ2-256-A10

Model# SDCZ2-256-A10
Item # N82E16820155415

Specifications:
Type:USB Flash driver
Capacity: 256MB
Interface: USB
Speed: Not Specified
Special Features: Small size and easy to use No drivers required for 2000, ME, XP Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified for fast data transfer .

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?description=20-155-415&DEPA=1

Ordered me one, too. Good deal. Been watching them for a while now hoping someone would post a good deal on one.

I even did the test thing to get a free one that someone posted in the FREE CRAP section, but I haven't receieved it yet.

Those are very nice USB drives, I had a couple of the 512MB version and liked them a lot.

Yeah, these are great USB drives. I've got this one, the 256MB version -- paid like $70 several months ago. I use it so much that I need a bigger one now, so I'm on the lookout for a good deal on the 512MB or 1GB model.

i saw this too, might pick one up - how handy are they? do you use them alot?
thanks!

kremkill said:
i saw this too, might pick one up - how handy are they? do you use them alot?
thanks!
Well, I'd been thinking about it for quite a while. I went to the office last week (I work remotely in another state) and one of the techs was using it - it also just happened to be a 256MB Cruzer - and he was doing all sorts of convenient junk that would have been a pain to do using CD-Rs. None of our showroom machines are netowrked so he was using the Cruzer to swap patches left and right. Pretty slick little tool.

Oh yeah - thanks for the link. Just ordered mine!

i got one of these at staples for like $44 AR in spring. I like mine a lot, real quality

The $33 deal is dead, but Newegg now has it for $34.99 shipped. Still a good deal.

Pac-Man said:
The $33 deal is dead, but Newegg now has it for $34.99 shipped. Still a good deal.

Yup still a great deal. I also have been scoping these things for months. This is a good deal and a great product.

Mine broke already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't even use it yet!

I put soem files on it, then set it aside. It came time to pull some files from it, I plugged it in, and nothing. Tried it in 8 different computers....USB 1.1, USB 2.0, front, rear, even on a hub. Nothing.

Needless to say, I'm not too thrilled with SanDisk right now. We'll see how the RMA goes.

I have had nuthin' but good luck with my Curzer mini 256M drive. I just wich the 1G versions weren't so damn much! :mad:

Back