• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

SanDisk Cruzer Micro flash drive

I have had the 256 Meg but sold it for a 1 giger no problems with my transfer rate is fine for me USB 2.0 ;)
 
i have a 1GB sandisk cruzer (normal size) its slow but it does what i want it too it was only $114
 
I have the 512MB version. I dont have USB 2.0 so I cant comment but it took about 3 minutes to transfer 90MB's on USB 1.1 and probably a lot quicker with USB 2.0. It's a nice tiny drive that I always have on me but im selling it to get an external case for my 30GB laptop hdd. I would buy it again if I wanted another tiny thumb drive.
 
I have it and like it. I'd recommend the Titanium, though. The speed is rediculous.
 
I have the San Disk Cruzer Mini 512BM (USB 2.0). It's not as fast as the titanium, but it's still plenty zippy for me. I've transfered a 350MB file in about 40 seconds. Price was $45 at Costco about a month ago. Its only slightly larger than the micro, I doubt you'd notice the difference.
 
I have a 128mb one (they were on sale...shut up!), workes great, I like the size, fits right on the keychain.

I would like a 512 or 1gb one, but I don't even fill up my 128mb one.
 
They are all pretty good. I have an Apacer HandySteno 2.0 and it is so convientient!
 
I have three of the various SanDisk Cruzer thumb drives. 128, 256, and a 1 GB. My fiancee uses the 256, and I use the 128 for booting and DOS utilities, and the 1 GB for storage to and from work. All of them work great, are fast, and built very strong. They've been dropped, kicked, run over, etc and they all work great.
 
thanks for the response guys. USB drives is definitly the future of portable storage.

btw, djnes your cruzers are Micro??
 
I had a Mini Cruzer and it died in less than a month. I had to RMA it <They were very prompt with the service> and chose to replace with a 256Mb Sony. The nice thing about the Sony is it cam with an application called autozip. When you run the application it will automatically place it in a zip format to save space.

Novensu
 
Back
Top