SanDisk Cruzer Fit 16GB USB Flash Drive 24.99

Not a good price for the flash drive. Get it online from Amazon or other for less.

That's sorta steep. I bought a cruzer for 19.99 and a staples wooden one for 8.99 on clearance.

Sorry guys, I had not see one that small, storage and pice. Ill refrain for posting others. lol

Mod, please just delete this thread

Last edited:
I don't see how this isn't a good deal, or at least warm. I don't see this drive anywhere(reputable) for less. and that usb posted by Greene is not really small by comparison.

I don't think they understand that it's this drive here: http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Cruzer.../dp/B005WXDK1G

I feel what you are saying, believe me. The one he posted was a SUPER MICRO USB drive (so you can put it in the side of your laptop, or into car radio without it sticking out far and getting in the way, you know?) Its definitely worth it for the car or laptop thing as the USB ports are usually "in the way" of other stuff you need to reach while using it.

The one I posted is still VERY small, but if you need something SUPER MICRO, then yes you are right in that mention. If you want to pay a little more for supreme smallness, then yes, its a good warm deal especially if you dont want to wait for shipping. If you just need a normal USB drive though, meh, its okay so I mentioned a better rec. I post stuff that others might like, im not saying the OP sucks, just that there are alternatives, ya know? Its a BUYERS world these days, so many choices :D

And there goes 2 more paragraphs of hocuspocus lol... hey, what are msg boards for? :D

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back